The Team at Brinkley Dental has a saying, you can read it right on our website anytime. We say this: “Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!” A smile conveys so much meaning and emotion. It can be a warm greeting, convey happiness and joy or sometimes the exact opposite – we smile through pain or force a smile when trying to help someone through grief or struggle. Sometimes we even smile when we are trying to sit through a long, dry business meeting or through a long, dry, elementary school performance of “The Tortoise and the Hare!” You get the idea – your smile says a lot about you. But what’s your smile really saying?
Many of our patients actually don’t smile very often because they just don’t like the look of their teeth, mouth and gums. Some folks are shy about a gap in their teeth, some feel they are “all gums” when they smile and many patients are concerned about how white their smile appears to be. We’ve talked a bit in the past about the psychology of the smile and how much it can impact how we feel about ourselves and that’s why today we’re highlighting what the Brinkley Dental team can do for you and your smile – helping to ensure you send the right message when your smile is speaking for you.
We offer a variety of services geared to making smiles match your mood:
- Have a gap? We can fill in gaps that you might feel are unattractive or detract from your smile.
- Have a broken or chipped tooth? Often we are able to repair broken, cracked or chipped teeth and we can also replace missing teeth.
- Did you have major repairs done a century ago like circa 1979? We can replace old, unattractive dental work bringing your smile in to the 21st century!
- Yellowing teeth got you down? We whiten and brighten smiles safely. We’ve talked about teeth whitening before – trust a dental professional to do it correctly, safely and affordably.
- Is your smile straight? We can help you change the size, shape and alignment of certain teeth and/or help to improve or correct your bite.
We are known in Brampton as the “gentle Dentist.” We are a family-oriented practice offering a full complement of dental services and can even bring specialists in to our office when your teeth, mouth and gums need that little bit of extra support. That means we are truly a one stop Dental health care team, able to turn your smile in to one that speaks volumes about you by sending the right kind of message out in to the world, a message that conveys how happy and confident you really are. Contact Brinkley Dental today and start the New Year (and new decade) off with a brighter, whiter smile and remember, “don’t forget to be a BFF with your mouth and Brush that SMILE!”