The team here at the office of Brinkley Dental, located in Brampton, has been fielding calls recently, about your oral health care needs and about your previously scheduled appointments. The good news is, we’re still open and ready to serve our patients during this new version of lockdown we’re experiencing. That means, even if you’ve been putting off a visit to our offices, now is still a great time to book a cleaning, a full oral health assessment or, if you have a dental emergency, to contact us immediately. Let us help you before an annoying cavity turns in to a more extensive root canal! We’re not closed and we’d love to see you!
As we announced back in late May, while we have always treated our patients with care and concern, we are committed to even further and more stringent safety measures while you visit in our office whether it’s during a lockdown or not. Patient protection and the health of our team members are equally important to us. You’ll find the following when you visit Brinkley Dental:
- The Brinkley Dental Team in Brampton will be following all safety protocols mandated by the provincial government and by both provincial and local health officials.
- We have implemented any and all recommendations of the Canadian Dental Association to ensure you receive safe access to quality dental care.
- You will continue to encounter enhanced screening procedures before (at booking time) and upon your arrival at our offices. This is especially true during this new 28-day lockdown period in Peel Region.
- We have modified our practice to ensure everyone’s safety and will continue to do so, as necessary, throughout the pandemic and beyond.
- We reiterate that while our approach to cleaning and disinfecting has always been above and beyond any mandated requirements; following the guidelines of the Canadian Dental Association, we will now also be implementing advanced and vigorous cleaning and sanitization measures throughout our practice. All touch points for patients such as entry doors, payment systems, waiting room and dental chairs and more will undergo strict cleaning procedures on a regular basis. Our facilities might look a little different over the short term but basically you can be assured everything in our practice is CLEAN, CLEAN and yup, you guessed it, CLEAN!
- For your safety and ours, team members will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment. You might want to remind your little ones that the Dentist and/or Hygienist will look a little different now. We want everyone to feel comfortable during a visit!
As always, the Brampton Brinkley Team continues to take direction from the Provincial Government and our local Medical Officer of Health. We monitor the ongoing news of Covid-19 regularly and make changes to our practice accordingly. We are happy the government recognizes the important role that oral health plays in our patients overall health and have ensured that dental offices remain open during this latest region-wide lockdown. If you have any dental issues, problems with your teeth, mouth or gums or suddenly experience a dental emergency, we are open and ready to serve you. Contact us today and as always, we’ll take this opportunity to remind you; “don’t forget to be a BFF with your mouth and brush that smile!”