We talk a lot about teeth. After all, we’re in the business so it makes sense! Today however, we thought it might be fun to veer away from the topic of teeth just a little bit, while still talking about something that involves your teeth. What are talking about? Reasons to smile….and of course if you smile, you show off your teeth!
It’s finally spring and in fact, it’s been so hot for a few days this May, it already feels like summer. That alone, for many folks, is reason to smile! What else puts a smile on your face? Today we strongly encourage you to let us know how you feel about smiling and what brings a smile to your face? Tweet us at @BrinkleyDental, we’d love to hear from you. As for our family friendly team here at Brinkley, we love to smile for many reasons including:
- Nothing beats seeing a baby smile and then smiling back at them through an exciting game of peek-a-boo.
- How about the smile that lights up your face when a group of friends gather for an impromptu (not posed!) selfie while out celebrating a special occasion.
- Then there’s that special smile on your child’s face when they’ve accomplished something they worked very hard at and while we are at it, your smile that shows how happy you are for them!
- A smile of gratitude when someone does something nice for you, especially when it’s an unexpected treat like paying it forward in the Tim Horton’s line up.
- The relaxed smile you only achieve while on a well-earned vacation.
- The extra wide “full-face” smile when you see a friend or family member for the first time in a long time.
- That special smile between a bride and groom on their wedding day or the smile between two people who’ve shared a lifetime together and are celebrating a milestone anniversary – it’s private and personal and public and beautiful, all at the same time!
What are your reasons to smile? Family? Friends? Maybe you’re smiling because you just finished up after a great trip to the Dentist or Hygienist and you want to show off those pearly whites! If you take care of your teeth and just had them cleaned that’s a great reason to smile. A smile is contagious, a smile is infectious and a smile is something you should want to “catch!” If you feel like your teeth aren’t quite “smileworthy” feel free to book an appointment with us today and before long you’ll be smiling ear to ear. In the meantime, as our tagline always encourages you – “don’t forget to be a BFF with your mouth and Brush that SMILE!”