As things continue to evolve with both government and health officials leading the fight against CoVid19, we here at Brinkley Dental also continue to monitor the situation closely. Our patients mean the world to us and we would like nothing better than to continue to work together with you and your family, on all of your oral health care needs. We’re hoping we’ll see you soon and when we do, here is what you might find a little different than the last time you visited us.
- The Brinkley Dental Team in Brampton will be following all safety protocols mandated by the provincial government and both provincial and local health officials.
- We will also be implementing any planned changes and/or recommendations of the Canadian Dental Association.
- You will encounter enhanced screening procedures before (at booking time) and on your arrival.
- We are currently looking at ways to modify our practice for everyone’s safety and this might include staggered appointment times to help avoid waiting room overload.
- While our approach to cleaning and disinfecting has always been above and beyond, following the guidelines of the Canadian Dental Association, we will now also be implementing advanced and vigorous cleaning and sanitization measures throughout our practice. All touch points for patients such as entry doors, payment systems, waiting room and dental chairs and more will undergo strict cleaning procedures on a regular basis. Our facilities might look a little different over the short term but basically you can be assured everything in our practice will be CLEAN!
- Additionally, you might find team members wearing enhanced personal protective equipment meant for both our safety and yours. This might be a good opportunity to talk to your little ones about what to expect when they visit the dentist because the truth is, we might look just a little bit different from the last time your child visited our offices. Having a conversation about who is “behind the mask” (or face shield!) will help them to feel more comfortable about their time with us.
We’re using this time apart to examine new, better and stricter measures that will help promote patient safety and that of our team members as well. With over 10 years serving our community, your safety has always been paramount to us. Now, more than ever, we want you to continue to feel good about visiting the Dentist for all of your oral health care needs. We strongly encourage you to call us or even send an email expressing any concerns and asking our team any questions that will help you and help us plan for your next visit in a way that makes you feel both welcome and comfortable. We’ve always been Brampton’s family friendly dental office and we can’t wait to continue serving our community just as we’ve always done. We hope to see you soon! In the meantime, ”don’t forget to be a BFF with your mouth and Brush that SMILE!”