In an attempt to lighten the atmosphere a little bit, what with all the tension from recent elections south of the border and our ongoing Covid concerns, today it seems only right to counter-balance all that negative talk with something a little more light-hearted. We decided it might be time for a little dental humor because, as you may have heard once or twice, “laughter is the best medicine!” The ability to laugh and smile is a natural mood enhancer and nothing makes a Dentist happier than when you show off your pearly whites with a great big smile. Just a little humor goes a long way so now we’re sharing some tried and true puns and funnies you can try out at home, at the office or – when you come to visit the team at Brinkley!
For the kids and kids at heart:
- Why did the two dentists get married?
Because they were so enameled of each other.
- Why does a dentist seem moody?
Because he always looks down in the mouth.
- What did the dentist of the year get?
Just a little plaque.
- Why did the king go to the dentist?
To get his teeth crowned!
- Why did the Pharaoh visit the dentist?
Because Egypt his tooth….
- Where do dentists move when they retire?
- What do you call x-rays taken by a dentist?
- What do you call a dentist’s advice?
- His flossophy.
- Jimmy to Mom: My Dentist said Bacon and Soda work just as well as toothpaste. Mom: I think she meant Baking Soda Jimmy.
For the adults in the crowd!
- What do dentists and the TSA have in common?
- My dentist has a TV on the ceiling so patients can watch shows while he works.
He calls it Netflix and Drill.
- A man got kicked out of the dentist’s office for using all the nitrous oxide…
He got the last laugh, though.
And we will end with these “gems” and our own reminder; “don’t forget to be a BFF with your mouth and brush that smile!”
- Ignore your teeth and they will go away.
- A good dentist is a little picky but a great dentist never gets on your nerves!
- Dentists brighten up the world, one smile at a time.
- You don’t have to brush all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep.
*With various sources